Wednesday, December 8, 2010

School Days

I mention here is the 8th to 12th standard life. For me it is the life in heaven. Lot of friends and small crush on girls. Fight with best friends, spend a lot with gang of friends for a school event, Lot more to say..
                When am studying my 9 th std, i was weak in Hindi which is my Second Language in my School. My teacher used to scold a lot and even beat some times. I like a girl in my class and she will be beautiful with good characters, my teacher asked her to teach me separately. Now it was a chance for me to speak freely to her, slowly friendship became very close and all the others in our class was jealous on our friendship because it didn't happen to them.

     Some times i used to go her home and her mom also speak freely to me.. but as we grow , this friendship didn't extend. Her mother suspect our friendship to be wrong and started avoiding my contact with her. I really miss her a lot..

No comments:

Post a Comment