Sunday, December 26, 2010

Accident which i had 2 days before

hi:
      I am Srilatha, working in hp as an software engineer. I was going for a one day trip with my 1 yr child and my husband. we left the home in the morning with all dress and snacks packed. while travelling my husband was driving at medium speed. At a certain signal, it was on the orange light and my husband stopped the car before the crossing line. but a traveller bus which came back of us thought of we crossing the red light is on and he hit our car.


        our car was crashed at the car and our car moved 5foot in forward. I got hurt in my knees and with gods grace my child was safe. Then the police arrived after some time and enquired about the accident. Later the bus driver and his bus was surrendered to police and a case was filed on him. We went back to our home and i had treatment.
                       This incident i like to share because, all should know and have the knowledge of traffic rules. Life is important than anyother thing in this world, so obey traffic rules. Thanks to the deepak for sharing my feelings to all.


                      thanks Srilatha, by deepak
Friends you can also share your feeling here and if you wish to hold your privacy , the names and places will not published.

No comments:

Post a Comment